ical mo ing.
, unsafe to achieve th
*some w toclave may b
1. Been a while since you've had your wedding rings
cleaned? Tell your spouse you'd be happy to take them
over to the jewelers, but really just throw them in with
the rest of your instruments. Two birds, one stone.
2. Toss some broccoli in that bad boy. Autoclave your
greens and be on your way to a soggy snack the office
will be smelling for days.
3. That unsightly smudge on your sunglasses sure is a
shame. Oh wait...steam power to the rescue!
4. Melt a pack of Peeps. If microwaving peeps has taught
us anything, autoclaving those sugary birds should turn
out some amazing results.
5. Unseal those confidential envelopes. No one needs to
know you looked.
6. Get the wrinkles out of your tie.
7. Harness the power of science to isolate fingerprints and
narrow down who has been stealing your yogurt from the
break room fridge. Vigilante justice just got scientific.
8. Impromptu corn on the cob. Don't forget the butter.
9. Mimic rainforest conditions by turning your onceboring sterilization room into a sweltering, humid
ecosystem. Bonus: no mosquitos.
10. Open up your pores with a little steam. Nothing says
"spa day" like an autoclave facial. n
FREE FACTS, circle 41 on card
JULY 2014 » dentaltown.com
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of Dentaltown July 2014