A Wrap-Up of News from SGMP
The past quarter has seen many important actions and announcements by the National Board, Gilmer Trustees and headquarters staff:
Revamped CGMP course and exam were launched.
New Adjunct Faculty program was launched.
First Subject Matter Experts resource was posted.
National Board transition meeting was held.
Education core competencies were revised.
CGMP course eligibility requirements were revised.
Six courses have been held in the new Headquarters
• 75 members have received their CGMP certification.
• Kimberly Forte, CGMP, was appointed as a Gilmer Institute of
• Updated CGMP recertification process to be implemented soon.
• Proposed bylaws revisions to be distributed for member
• National Strategic Plan was developed and will be
Our space will inspire you.
170,000+ sq.ft. of flexible 1,950 seat concert hall
500 seat playhouse
8,000 seat arena
7,000+ hotel rooms
10 direct flight cities
Central southeast location
Von Braun Center, Big Spring International Park
Contact Jo Seay at 800.843.0468
Huntsville/Madison County Alabama
Convention & Visitors Bureau
20/07/13 5:44 19
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of Government Connections - Fall 2013