Do you know what your
VRWA Benefits are?
* VRWA provides onsite technical assistance, meaning that we will come
to your system and help with any problems you may be encountering
with water or wastewater.
* VRWA keeps you up-to-date on rules and regulations.
Just what do we do? We come in the back door before
the EPA, DEQ or VDH comes in the front door. We
keep you prepared!
* VRWA offers leak detection services. Have a small
or large loss of unaccountable water? Call our circuit
riders to assist you with the necessary equipment in
locating those leaks.
* VRWA offers smoke testing. Call our wastewater
technicians to smoke out those sewer leaks.
* VRWA can help locate lines/values. We supply
locating equipment and can either assist or loan
you the equipment.
* V RWA supplies our members with a yearly
membership directory. This directory is a priceless
tool as it contains member information, corporate member
information, our legislative guide and much more.
* VRWA supplies a website. Need immediate information?
Be sure to check out www.vrwa.org.
* VRWA offers a fleet program to our members.
* VRWA offers online training for those who cannot leave their
* VRWA offers training around the Commonwealth.
* VRWA holds an annual conference every year and now
hosts an outdoor expo. Both provide you with not only
a variety of topics for your certifications, but also the
latest in technology.
These are just a few benefits that we offer our members. The next time
you are in need, pick up the phone and call us before hiring outside help. We
promise you will not be disappointed.
46 S T R E A M L I N E * W i n t e r 2 0 1 5
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of Streamline - Winter 2015