Big Picture - March 2017 - 15
CAR WRAP WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
Roland's Born-to-Wrap workshop schedule for 2017 features two choices for
beginner and intermediate vehicle wrappers. "Wrap Basics and Beyond"
is a two-day workshop designed to provide a general overview of car wrapping.
"Wrap Business and Design" focuses on operational and marketing considerations for vehicle wrap businesses. Both are led by the team at Digital EFX
Wraps at various spots across the country. The schedule for the "Wrap Basics"
* March 21-22 at the Roland headquarters in Irvine, California
* May 16-17 at the Richard Childress Racing headquarters in Welcome,
* June 13-14 at Digital EFX Wraps in Louisville, Kentucky
* September 5-6 at the Roland Imagination Center in Wilmington,
* November 7-8 at Digital EFX Wraps in Louisville, Kentucky
"Wrap Business and Design" will be held:
* March 23 at the Roland headquarters in Irvine, California
* June 15 at Digital EFX Wraps in Louisville, Kentucky
Check out trends and tech in vehicle wrapping at bigpicture.net/
Trade Show Executive magazine has
placed the 2016 SGIA Expo on its list of
50 Fastest-Growing Shows by Net
Square Feet of Exhibit Space. SGIA
Expo, which took place in Las Vegas
last September, included 272,000 net
square feet of exhibit space, an increase
of 12.9 percent from the 2015 show. The
2016 SGIA Expo had the largest show
floor in the expo's history, attracting 562
exhibitors and more than 24,000
The 2017 SGIA Expo is scheduled
for October 10-12 in New Orleans.
AT ISA BOOTH
THE 'WORKHORSE' OF ROLL-TO-ROLL PRINTING.
Equipped with 6 UV LED-cured colors plus white and primer as options, the rugged
Jeti Ceres easily tackles the toughest jobs (up to 10.5 ft wide, up to 2443 ft²/hr)
while providing premium image quality on a wide variety of ﬂexible substrates.
Boost your print capacity, lower your costs and wow audiences all at the same time!
Choose Duratex media when quality and consistency matter to your customers!
agfagraphics.us * shop.agfagraphics.us