Big Picture - October 2017 - 37
Top Value Fabrics Releases
Latex Performance Textiles
TOP VALUE FABRICS | tvfmedia.com
Top Value Fabrics has released the Latex Performance Textiles line, designed
with a proprietary coating for use with HP Latex Technology. Applications
include high-end retail and P-O-P, banners, backdrops, SEG frame systems,
tradeshow graphics, interior décor, and more. The line includes:
* DigiFascination REACH-compliant, fi re-resistant, 100% polyester woven
fabric available in widths up to 126 in.
* DigiCompetition lightweight knit polyester, wrinkle- and fi re-resistant
banner media available in widths up to 126 in.
* DigiPanorama heavy 100% polyester, REACH-compliant fabric available
in widths up to 126 in.
* DigiStretch medium-weight 100% polyester fabric with a bright white point,
REACH-compliant and NFPA 701 FR-specified, available in widths up to 126 in.
* Supernova REACH-compliant, premium knitted, backlit polyester fabric
available in widths up to 122 in.
Neschen Unveils UV Dot
Print 'N' Walk Film
NOW PART OF
NESCHEN | neschen.de/en
Neschen has released a transparent version of its UV dot print 'n' walk
monomeric directly printable PVC fi lm. The R9-certified floor media is
designed for P-O-P graphics on smooth surfaces such as ceramic tiles and
marble. UV dot print 'n' walk is a one-sided self-adhesive fi lm with Neschen
Easy Dot Technology, engineered for simple application, elimination of
bubbles and creases, and residue-free removal.
Neschen reports the fi lm does not require a laminate. The media is
compatible with most UV inks. Available in 61-in. widths.
9/6/17 7:16 AM