Big Picture - March 2018 - 8
15 Vinyl Visionaries continued
full list at
THE TOP 10 NON-VEHICLE WRAPS INCLUDE:
* An escalator wrap installed by Fastsigns of Maple Shade's (fastsigns.
com/2115-maple-shade-nj) Jeffrey Chudoff
* 650 square feet of graphics in a children's splash park, printed and installed
by Brodie Mathews of DeCo Tint
* Fidget spinners, as part of a fun, at-home project for Ken Mahlschnee, Bullitt
Auto Detail and Vinyl Wraps (facebook.com/bullittautodetail), and his sons
* A camouflage prosthetic arm wrapped by Laser Wrap's (laserwraps.com)
* A custom set of barber's hair clippers for basketball player Russell Westbrook,
installed by Charlie Trujillo of Lettering Express (letteringexpress.com)
* A glass elevator's mirrors, printed and wrapped by Solar Art's (solarart.com)
* An artistic kayak, courtesy of Martin Turecek, WrapStyle (wrapstyle.com)
* Two stainless steel tanks and matching concrete wall, installed 40 feet in the
air by James Laber of Idea! Printing & Graphics (visaliaidea.com)
* A "mini museum" depicting General Motors' history at the company's
Arlington-based assembly plant, created and installed by Wrap Experts'
(wrapexperts.com) Duston Noble
* The walls and floors of an exhibit at the Crocker Art Museum, designed
by artist Mark Dean Veca and installed by Justin Pate, The Wrap Institute
(wrapinstitute.com). (Read more about this installation at bigpicture.net/PateQ&A.)
Wholesale value of digital textile printing: $33 billion in 2021
Source: Ron Gilboa, Keypoint Intelligence, in the "State of the Digital Textile Printing Industry: Technology and the Innovation that Drives Growth"
session at SGIA and AATCC's Digital Textile Printing Conference Version 2.0.