2017 Catalog - 19
The Pharmacist in Public Health
Education, Applications, and Opportunities
EDITORS: HOAI-AN TRUONG, JAMES L. BRESETTE, AND JILL A. SELLERS
Written and edited by pharmacists, this book explains the relevance between pharmacy
and public health and explores the opportunities for pharmacists in public health. It also
empowers pharmacists to overcome challenges and embrace opportunities as public health
pharmacists and advocates for the education and involvement of student pharmacists in
public health activities and practice.
* Section on the promotion and application of public health topics in education.
* Practical information for pharmacy faculty, student pharmacists, and practitioners.
* Chapters co-authored by pharmacists and public health professionals.
APhA Member: $50.95
2010 * 537 pages * Hardcover
* All chapters are peer reviewed.
Community Pharmacy Practice Case Studies
EDITORS: JEAN-VENABLE R. GOODE, LYNNE M. ROMAN, AND KRISTIN W. WEITZEL
Community Pharmacy Practice Case Studies trains current and future community
pharmacists to succeed in implementing innovative patient care services in this challenging
environment. The book includes information about medication management, drug therapy
selection, and the opportunities and challenges unique to community pharmacy practice.
* Eighty-two case studies focused on community pharmacy practice.
* Unique teaching points about medication management, drug therapy selection, and
opportunities and challenges unique to community pharmacy practice.
* Learning objectives, questions, and additional activities.
APhA Member: $43.95
2009 * 316 pages * Softcover
Physiology Case Studies in Pharmacy
LAURIE KELLY MCCORRY
Using more than 80 brief, straightforward case studies that represent key body systems,
Physiology Case Studies in Pharmacy helps students of pharmacy and other health
professions apply basic physiological principles. This book fills an important niche in
demonstrating the integrative role of physiology, pathophysiology, and pharmacy in patient
* The book is designed as a supplemental text for courses in physiology and pathophysiology.
* Questions follow each case to help instructors and students focus on key learning points.
* Separate answer key available to instructors on PharmacyLibrary.
APhA Member: $31.95
2006 * 208 pages * Softcover
TO ORDER: CALL: 800-878-0729 * FAX: 866-411-6620 * WEB: WWW.PHARMACIST.COM/SHOP
If you would like to try to load the digital publication without using Flash Player detection, please click here.