2017 Catalog - 21
Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients
EDITORS: RAYMOND C. ROWE, PAUL J. SHESKEY, WALTER G. COOK, AND MARIAN E. FENTON
PUBLISHED JOINTLY BY THE AMERICAN PHARMACISTS ASSOCIATION, WASHINGTON, DC, AND THE
PHARMACEUTICAL PRESS,* LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients is a comprehensive guide about the uses,
properties, and safety of pharmaceutical excipients. An essential reference for those
involved in the development, production, control, or regulation of pharmaceutical
preparations, the guide includes 380 fully referenced excipient monographs that have been
thoroughly cross-referenced and indexed by a chemical, nonproprietary, or trade name.
* Forty new monographs.
APhA Member: $396.00
2012 * 1,064 pages * Hardcover
Co-Published by APhA
* All of the essential data on the physical properties of excipients, and scanning electron
microphotographs for many excipients.
* More than 130 two-color NIR spectra and 150 IR spectra.
* More than 140 experts from Australia, Europe, India, Japan, and the United States wrote and
peer-reviewed this edition.
*Pharmaceutical Press is the publishing division
of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
Available in print or online at www.MedicinesComplete.com. The online component offers
search capabilities and access to new and updated monographs. A secure code is included,
enabling the end-user to access MedicinesComplete and set up a one-year subscription. Trial
and annual licenses are also available for groups and organizations. Contact the sales team at
Sales@MedicinesComplete.com for pricing information.
Diagnostic Imaging for Pharmacists
EDITORS: BLAINE TEMPLAR SMITH AND KARA D. WEATHERMAN
The book is an easy read and would be useful in any hospital department for staff who
come into contact with any of the modalities mentioned.
-The Pharmaceutical Journal, 2012; 288 (562)
Diagnostic Imaging for Pharmacists is the only diagnostic imaging reference written
specifically for pharmacists. This easy-to-use resource provides pharmacists and student
pharmacists with a basic understanding of diagnostic imaging and pharmaceuticals used
as a part of the imaging process.
APhA Member: $58.95
2012 * 273 pages * Softcover
Doody's Book Review
Service Rating ★★★★★
* Focuses on pharmaceutical agents used in diagnostic imaging procedures.
* Provides information on each type of imaging modality-X-Ray, MRI, ultrasound, and nuclear
* Covers regulatory oversight in the diagnostic imaging area.
* Provides a basic review of ionizing radiation.
* Reviews radiation safety procedures.
TO ORDER: CALL: 800-878-0729 * FAX: 866-411-6620 * WEB: WWW.PHARMACIST.COM/SHOP