2017 Catalog - 22
Nuclear Pharmacy Quick Reference
EDITORS: CLYDE N. COLE, STANLEY M. SHAW, AND RICHARD J. KOWALSKY
Built on nearly 50 tables and figures, this handbook provides essential information used
daily in nuclear pharmacy practice. Much of the tabular content is drawn from the popular
textbook Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Pharmacy and Nuclear Medicine, Third Edition
(2011), edited by Richard J. Kowalsky and Steven W. Falen.
* Readily accessible, pertinent facts contained in nearly 50 tables and figures.
* Chapter titled "Clinical Applications of Radiopharmaceuticals" is organized by organ system
and covers the most common uses of radiopharmaceuticals.
APhA Member: $27.95
2012 * 145 pages * Spiralbound
Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Pharmacy
and Nuclear Medicine
RICHARD J. KOWALSKY AND STEVEN W. FALEN
Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Pharmacy and Nuclear Medicine is recommended
for specialty board examinations in nuclear medicine and nuclear pharmacy. This
comprehensive resource contains essential information required by state and federal
radiation licensing organizations for specialty practitioners preparing to become authorized
nuclear pharmacists or authorized nuclear medicine physicians.
* Chapters reorganized and expanded with updated information.
* Four new chapters.
APhA Member: $167.95
2011 * 875 pages * Hardcover
Doody's Book Review
Service Rating ★★★★★
* More than 500 figures and 200 tables.
* Color images throughout the text.
Tableting Specification Manual
EDITED BY THE APHA TABLETING SPECIFICATION MANUAL STEERING COMMITTEE
This is the most comprehensive guide about the design of and specifications for tablet
tooling, the design of tablets, and the appropriate compression forces for various types of
tooling. This manual provides detailed explanations and supporting illustrations for the
inspection and maintenance of tooling. Two troubleshooting charts identify common tablet
production problems and their remedies.
* Basic information on industry terminology, tablet manufacturing, and tooling
* Tablet tooling specifications and tooling design options.
* Guidelines for optimal tablet design.
APhA Member: $167.95
2006 * 130 pages * Spiralbound
* Tooling interchangeability tables.
TO ORDER: CALL: 800-878-0729 * FAX: 866-411-6620 * WEB: WWW.PHARMACIST.COM/SHOP