2017 Catalog - 9
Essential Spanish for Pharmacy
GLENN L. KISCH AND ASHLEY E. MOODY
APhA Member: $12.95
2015 * 81 pages * Softcover
Essential Spanish for Pharmacy is written by pharmacists for the pharmacy field. Small
and light enough to fit into a pocket, the booklet offers an easy-to-follow pronunciation
guide for hundreds of useful Spanish words and phrases. Phrases are grouped by:
initial patient encounter (greetings, departures, and expressions of courtesy); patient
data collection (insurance information, physician information, and medication history);
and patient consultation directions (dispensing information, the three prime questions,
duration, administration instructions, side effects, refill information, storage, and use).
* Contains more than 200 phrases and a glossary of more than 300 terms commonly used
in pharmacy, along with a pronunciation guide.
* The glossary is arranged in 15 categories, including days of the week, numbers, colors,
family relations, parts of the body, measurements, dosage forms, drug administration
routes, frequency, times of day, medical conditions, and drug classes.
* Revision highlights: new pharmacy-related terms, new phrases, including informal
phrases typically used by Spanish speakers, and seven pictograms to guide patients on
when and how to take medicine.
APhA's Immunization Handbook
LAUREN B. ANGELO
This third edition of APhA's Immunization Handbook provides updates for pharmacists
and pharmacy staff involved in pharmacy-based immunization services. The handbook
provides tips and resources for building and sustaining a successful immunization
practice and increasing vaccination rates, as well as advice for pharmacists, pharmacy
managers and owners, pharmacy technicians, and student pharmacists involved in
vaccine administration. It also includes service implementation (workflow models and
standing orders) and business management guidance.
* Vaccine safety and adverse event management.
APhA Member: $39.95
2015 * 250 pages * Spiralbound
* New chapter dedicated to vaccine recommendations for immunocompromised and
* Product information on most vaccines licensed in the United States.
* Compact size for portability to other clinics and sites.
TO ORDER: CALL: 800-878-0729 * FAX: 866-411-6620 * WEB: WWW.PHARMACIST.COM/SHOP
If you would like to try to load the digital publication without using Flash Player detection, please click here.