The ASHA Leader - August 2016 - (Page Intro)
Leadership every day.
Be part of the ASHA story.
Record-breaking attendance is expected this year!
Register and Reserve Your Hotel Room NOW!
Take advantage of discounted Early Bird registration-rates go up
September 1! Visit www.asha.org/asha2016 to access the online registration
and housing reservations system.
Your registration includes:
* Attendance at your choice of more than 2,500 CEU-eligible education
sessions covering the most current research and clinical practices
* The opportunity to earn up to 26.5 PDHs/2.65 CEUs in three days
* Access to special events like the Opening General Session and the
* Admission to the Exhibit Hall, Career Fair, and Graduate School Fair-
plus, fun social events
Enhance your experience with these ticketed options
(fees may apply):
* Pre-convention workshops or short courses (earn more CEUs!)
* Convenient boxed lunches
* ASHFoundation fundraiser, ASHA-PAC reception (ASHA members only),
and Closing Party
Attending the ASHA Convention provides tons of opportunities to
spontaneously connect with your colleagues in the speech, language and
hearing professional community!
Preview all CEU sessions with the Program Planner.
More than 2,500 sessions (oral seminars, technical sessions, and
poster presentations) will be offered at this year's Convention.
The Program Planner provides advance access to browse the
ENTIRE education program and to begin planning your schedule.
Go to www.asha.org/events/convention/program-planner to get started!
to read in
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of The ASHA Leader - August 2016
The ASHA Leader - August 2016
If you would like to try to load the digital publication without using Flash Player detection, please click here.