Georgia Magazine - March 2018 - 41
Protection for your home with THE PERMANENT Paint Replacement System
It's Better than Paint!
Rhino Shield Ceramic
* No maintenancewon't peel, chip, or crack!
* 25 year transferrable warranty
* Looks thicker & richer than paint
* Waterproof and breathable
* BASF Tested and proven to last
* 3M Ceramics - Low "E" rating
* Bonds to wood, brick, stucco,
vinyl siding & more!
For a Free
Try Rhino Shield PROTECT Wood Stain & Sealant...
* Superior short and long-term water
repellency which reduces damage
due to water penetration
* Stain penetrates beneath the
* Resists damaging effects of UV rays
* Extends the life of decks and
An offer of
at the time of
LAND INVESTMENTS, LLC
Buying or Selling Georgia Land? Contact Us!
Under Contract | Efﬁngham County | 2670 ± acres
Investment of Timber, Pine Plantation, Natural Woodland, Cypress
Pond, Hunting and More.
SOLD: Wilkinson County | 330± acres
Beautiful cabin, a barn with a ﬁnished bathroom, extensive improved road system, planted pines, natural hardwood, some open
land and a fully stocked pond.
McIntosh County | 44.5± acres
Features a beautiful farm house, fenced pastures, barn with 5+ stalls and
an apartment, 2 deep wells, large shop, green house and More.
email@example.com * (706)726-5638 or (912)764-5263
Burke County | 622 ± acres
Spectacular newly renovated cabin, bunkhouse, beautiful 22 acre
pond, planted pines and hardwoods throughout the land.
More online at www.georgiamagazine.org