2018 Prevention, Intervention, Treatment, Recovery Catalog - 49
Help motivate women
and give them hope
for the future
A Program for At-Risk Women
By Marilyn Van Dieten, PhD
Taking an educational and cognitive skills-building approach, Moving On is
an evidence-based program influenced by three complementary approaches:
relational theory, motivational interviewing, and cognitive-behavioral intervention.
* Is flexible and open ended, which allows for continuous intake
* Can be administered to groups or individuals in community corrections as
well as institutional settings
* Has demonstrated positive outcomes in reducing risk for criminal behavior
Implement this program with
fidelity and ease
Moving On is a flexible and comprehensive program that can be delivered in
as little as 9-13 weeks.
* Transitions: Motivation to Get Started
* Listening and Being Heard: Communication Skills for Healthy Relationships
* Building Healthy Relationships: The Impact of Unhealthy Relationships and
* Expressing Emotions: Expressing and Celebrating Emotions
* Making Connections and Staying Healthy: Relationship with Self and
Connection with Others
* Transitions: Preparation for Moving Out of the Program
7920 $565.95 Includes five facilitator guides, reproducible handouts, program manual, and DVD.
Training is an integral part of Moving On. With
training provided by Orbis Partners, you will:
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the program
* Learn effective implementation, assessment, and
evaluation strategies and tools
* Model segments of the program with other
* Deliver the program with fidelity and ease
Contact Orbis Partners at 888-682-7720 to learn more.