The Roanoker - July/August 2017 - 9
IMPROVE YOUR BEDSIDE MANNER - LITERALLY!
We know doctors are reading this edition. So, here is
a helpful tip! Why not make your patient's life easier
by suggesting they get an Assured Comfort® Custom
Adjustable Bed? They're handcrafted, in Bassett,
Virginia by SleepSafe® Beds, LLC, a leading manufacturer
of safety beds in America. From selecting the
proper solution for an environment, through
manufacturing and delivery, experienced specialists
guide our clients through the process to ensure that
they get the right bed for their needs.
Raise the Comfort Level for your patients!
* Three bed models cover operational features for
home use: high-low functions to control
mattress-to-floor height, full articulation to control
head and knee elevation, attractive headboard and
footboard options, and the ability to retrofit the
adjustable frame into some existing bed surrounds.
* Standard sizes: Twin XL, Full XL, Queen, and Split
King. Custom bed sizes can be manufactured.
* Bedside-assist rails can help users in and out of
bed and wider side rails allow a safer sleep.
* Several mattress styles available to match user
preferences. Existing mattresses may work.
* Blends seamlessly into home decor or interior
design palettes unlike traditional hospital beds.
Help your patients feel better:
* Circulation - Elevating feet alleviates swelling.
* Breathing - Keeping the upper body at a
45-60º angle promotes easier breathing, supports
respiratory health, and relieves sleep apnea.
* Injuries - For breaks or sprains, raising the legs
reduces discomfort, pain, and swelling.
* Acid Reflux - Elevating the chest and head reduces
heartburn caused by acid reflux.
* Patient Access - The "high-low" feature allows
therapists better access to recovering patients.
* Back Pain - Maintaining the head slightly raised
and the feet above the heart helps to relieve
chronic back pain from ailments like sciatica.
* Personal Comfort - Tailor the bed shape around
personal needs and comfort preferences. Patients
may sit upright for reading, watching movies, and
enjoying meals in bed or lay flat for naps.
Learn more at AssuredComfortBed.com.
For additional information or to place an order,
contact Christy Keenan at 866.852.2337