Stores 2011 Media Kit - 7
STORES Buying Guides are valuable resources for retail executives, with fully searchable online versions. Make sure your company is listed in the Software Sourcebook, Loss Prevention Supplier Directory and Retail Industry Buying Guide — ask your sales rep for a complete list of offerings.
The E-Commerce Elite: The best of the best e-retailers
Predictions for 2012 Report—New in 2011!
• Distributed within the September issue • STORES spotlights the best of the best in e-tailing • Bonus distribution to attendees at the Shop.org Annual Summit (September 2011) and the BIG Show (January 2012)
• Distributed within the December issue • Special section spotlighting emerging trends that are likely to have staying power
Retail Industry Calendar
NRFtech IT Leadership Summit Recap
• Distributed within the October issue • Recap of the key presentations at the Annual NRFtech Summit (August 2011), the retail industry’s most influential event for senior-level IT executives
• Distributed as a Section 2 of the December issue • Expanded sponsorship option with a full page of advertising/editorial across from each month • Inclusion of sponsoring company’s events in the Calendar • Bonus distribution at the BIG Show (January 2012)
Mobile in Retail Report
• Distributed within the November issue • Special section devoted to the ways mobile applications will be changing the retail landscape
Custom-publishing packages are also available — contact your sales rep for details.
STORES produces several highly
anticipated reports that retail executives depend upon, including the Global Powers of Retailing, Top 100, Hot 100 and the Retail Industry Buying Guide. These are very popular programs with valueadded elements for sponsors. Space is limited, so call your sales rep today!
Retail Industry Buying Guide
• Distributed within the December issue • The industry’s premier source for products and services used in retail operations • Sponsors receive unlimited listings within Buying Guide • Includes a fully interactive online version that is updated throughout the year • Bonus distribution at the BIG Show (January 2012)
St ORES Media