Pennsylvania Game News - July 2017 - 19
The Game Commission's employees and their 2016-17 memories afield.
1) Retired Deputy Jack (Chip) Miller with his
Delaware County 9-point.
2) Terry Hoshauer, husband of Southeast Region
Clerical Supervisor Deborah, got this Berks
County trophy during the archery season.
3) Daughter Jennifer Hoshauer got this Berks
County antlerless deer.
4) Beaver County Habitat Management Crew Maintenance Foreman Steve Carney got this 2016
gobbler in Allegheny County with his bow.
5) Joel Smith, son of Information & Education
Bureau Director Steve Smith, got this 5-point
buck on state game lands in Perry County.
6) Steve Smith, Information & Education Bureau
Director, got this 6-point buck on state game
lands in Dauphin County with his bow.
7) Deputy Scott Hoyer with his trophy 11-point
taken in Perry County.
8) Deputy Executive Director for Field Operations
Rich Palmer with 100-class 8-point taken on the
first Saturday of the firearms season on public
land in Warren County.
9) Sadie Riley, daughter of Clerk Typist Char Riley,
shot her first squirrel in Huntingdon County.
10) Monroe County Deputy Rich Weichand's son
John with his Northampton County 8-point.
11) Game News Senior Associate Editor Bob
D'Angelo with a Cumberland County ringneck.
12) Communication Specialist Brittany Howell got
this pair of big does in Perry County.
13) Hunting Outreach Coordinator Pat Oelschlager
got his trophy nontypical 10-point in
14) Southwest Region Information & Education
Supervisor Tom Fazi got this 8-point on state
game lands in Westmoreland County.
15) Southcentral Region Game Lands Maintenance
Worker Kyle Zimmerman with his Lehigh
County firearms season opening day trophy.
16) Administrative Assistant Danielle Miller got this
9-point in Perry County on the firearms season
opener. It was her first deer.
17) Shooting Sports Outreach Coordinator Todd
Holmes got this big-bodied buck in Perry
County during the firearms season.
18) Labor Relations Analyst Barb Casey's husband
Dave got this 8-point with his bow in Perry
19) Barb Casey's son Adrian with his Perry County
20) Deputy William Cosenza III with his Delaware
County buck taken with a bow.