Don't miss this great
PD service and book
Signature PD Services
Collaborative teams of teachers and school leaders have the potential to
completely transform teaching and learning. This signature PD service
will help teachers learn how to transition from teaching in isolation to
teaching in collaboration, and leaders to move from thinking in terms of
my responsibility to thinking in terms of our responsibility.
* Explore how to establish and sustain collaborative teams.
Robert J. Marzano
Jan K. Hoegh
* Examine how high-performing collaborative teams plan for highquality curriculum development, instruction, and assessment.
* Use continuing, job-embedded professional learning to increase
individual and collective instructional competence.
* Understand how to eﬀectively lead and support the PLC process.
Register today! www.marzanoresearch.com/CollaborativePD
Continue the collaborative learning process with Collaborative Teams That
Transform Schools: The Next Step in PLCs. Educators will explore research-based
steps and strategies they can use to increase the eﬀectiveness of collaborative
teams and enhance PLCs.
* Explore resources for collaborative teams to use as they have open and
challenging discussions, set and monitor norms, and focus on crucial work.
* Study vignettes that depict how real schools have successfully implemented
the strategies outlined in each chapter.
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of District Administration August 2016