Which Products Keep Your District On Top?
* Amplifying Learning
* Fostering Accelerated Progress
Top Products are qualified in the areas of:
* Inspiring Student Creativity
* Contributing to Sustainable District Success
Based on your selections, DA will produce a special
Top Products feature in the December 2016 issue.
Deadline for Nominations: September 6th
CHECK OUT UPCOMING
FEATURED CONTENT IN DA
Here's an exclusive preview of some hot topics DA will cover in September and October
Coming in September ...
* Equity in education: Districts level the playing field with help from their communities.
* Blended learning 2.0: Models continue to evolve.
Coming in October ...
* K12 education and the race for president.
* Refugee resettlement districts.
Look here each month for a sneak peek of upcoming featured content
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of District Administration August 2016