NEMA ei June 2017 - 14
FEATURE LOOKING INTO BUILDING SYSTEMS
Legrand, North America
LEGRAND, NORTH AMERICA CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
West Hartford, Connecticut
* Legrand, North America's headquarters
is located in a nearly 100-year-old facility
and is pursuing LEED certification.
* The company is continually retrofitting
the building with energy-saving, efficient
products, such as a digital lighting
management system, LED lighting,
and occupancy sensors.
* A 500 kW, solid-oxide fuel cell system
provides cleaner, more efficient power to
* Daily, the fuel cell generates an average
of 12,300 kWh of energy and provides at
least 80 percent of the energy needed to
power the 263,000 square-foot facility.
* Since its installation in May 2016, the fuel
cell has prevented 1,967,576 pounds of
Light Engine America Inc.
LIGHT ENGINE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
* World-class, modern 130,000 squaremeter manufacturing facility achieves
TS16949, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001
* State-of-the art LED lighting provides
100 percent of the lighting.
* An addressable fire and mass evacuation
system employs LED fire devices,
supplemented with bidirectional LED
lighting and intelligent visual displays for
* High-end category 6A and 7 and powerover-Ethernet wiring ensures optimal
NEMA - JUN - DOMUS, INC. - 215-772-2800
* The facility offers a wide-ranging, central
building management system for energy
saving optimization, full use of natural
sunlight, and specialized systems to
measure and monitor carbon levels.