6. MaxLite's Filament Lamp Series provides the
nostalgic look and warmth of Edison-style ﬁlament
incandescent bulbs with the energy-saving beneﬁts of
LED technology. The 6.5-watt globe and glass-tipped
ST18 styles have a light output equal to a 60-watt
incandescent bulb, while the 4.5-watt A19 and tubular
T14 styles are 40-watt equivalents.
7. The 33-in. Hammered Copper Kitchen Barrel Strap
Apron 50/50 Double Basin Sink from Premier Copper
Products was inspired by oak wine barrels used to
age wine. Along with an oil-rubbed bronze color, the
sink is hand made and 100 percent recyclable.
8. The P-755 range hood from Streamline Hoods is
made of stainless steel and boasts an easy-cleaning
system and an industrial ﬁlter with an internal grease
collector. Along with a recirculating kit, the hood uses
halogen lighting and three-speed electronic controls.
9. The SwannOne System from Swann is easily
customizable and scalable and connects with a range
of devices using Wi-Fi and other mainstream radio
protocols. The system can detect noise disturbances,
regulate temperature and send reports on energy use.
10. Verona has launched a new series of 36-in. Classic ranges with a sleek plinth leg, matching colored
control panel and beveled front. The ranges are offered in a full line of dual-fuel, gas or electric models.
11. Vimar's Arké home automation system simpliﬁes
home management while optimizing consumption. It
includes high-efﬁciency light sources and temperature
monitoring that boast as little energy waste as possible.
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of Kitchen & Bath Business - January 2016