1. From Hastings, the Open Collection of vanities features
matte white cabinets with drawer fronts in 36 colors in matte
or glossy finishes or 10 wood finishes. The insides of the open
boxes can also be color specified.
2. Designed by Italian design studio Meneghello Paolelli Associati, the Mandello 114 vanity combines Victoria + Albert's
Englishcast material with beech timber frames and integrated
storage. It is available in anthracite or piano black.
3. BRANDY from Ryvyr is a 30-in.-wide single vanity and coordinating mirror. The vanity is painted in soft gray with a darker glaze
hand-applied to the carved recesses at each side, and three softclose drawers enhance the similarity to fine furniture.
4. The contemporary Zoe vanity from Ronbow boasts a
unique cutout finger pull and a reveal counter top. Two sizes
and finishes are available.
5. The Lirico series by Lacava is a range of white porcelain
single- or double-bowl lavatory tops available with a selection
of wood consoles or wood vanity bases. A variety of turned or
curved legs is available for the consoles, or the vanity can be
wall mounted or installed with turned legs.
6. With the introduction of the double-drawer unit, the modular
design of the Adorn vanity from Robern is more customizable.
Along with push-to-open or slow-close drawers, the vanities
are available in nine glass and four overlay colors, along with
six digital wood and two digital marble patterns.
Kitchen & Bath Business / JAN. 2016 / KBBONLINE.COM / The official sponsor of KBIS (KBIS.com)
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of Kitchen & Bath Business - January 2016