Interflour acquires Indonesian flour mill
Gruma to build tortilla plant in Russia
JS1000 PLATED: Guaranteed to outperform premium coatings
Fasteners for the Grain Bin
Leland has been making long life bolts and nuts for the grain
bin and silo, industrial and construction industries since 1984.
Boasting over 300 pieces of manufacturing, packaging and
powder coating equipment, Leland is North America's largest
producer of agricultural fasteners.
* Available in carbon steel or stainless
* Capabilities in both metric and inch series
* Hexavalent chromium-free R.O.H.S. compliant
* Carbon steel bolts/nuts, plated JS1000
withstands 1,000 hours of salt spray
* Stainless products plated JS600 to
eliminate galling during assembly
* Custom packaging available:
plastic pails; bags; cartons
For more information, see Page 122.
tel: 416-291-5308 fax: 416-291-0305
North America Toll Free:
January 2015 /1-800-263-3393
World Grain / www.World-Grain.com
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of World Grain - January 2015